We provide number of payment methods when you place your order online or in-store.
Online Order, we accept:
- Direct Deposit (Bank Transfer) - the payment details will be given to you when you proceed at checkout.
- Credit Card and Debit Card through our secure payment gateway PayPal.
In-store or Phone Order, we accept:
Cash/Eftpos/Credit card/Internet Banking
Notice: All orders are payable in full before delivery. Payment via direct payment into our bank account will make the order process a couple of days slower, please allow additional 1-2 business days for delivery.
1. 2 X Fortnightly Payments
- 20% Deposit is required at the time the Layby is created.
- You can complete your layby within up to 4 weeks.
- The total payable amount is a fixed amount of the original invoice which includes shipping cost.
- Layby payments can be made via bank deposit or credit card. Please contact us for further.
- Invoices must be paid in FULL before shipment or pick-up.
- Under Layby Sales Act 1971, you have the rights to cancel layby. (20% Deposit is non refundable.)
2. Long Term Finance with Q card/Q master card
3 Months INTEREST FREE on purchase $499 or under.
6 Months INTEREST FREE on purchase over $499.
- You must a card holder of Q card/ Q master card.
- No deposit is required at the time your Q card finance is accepted.
- You can request a collect and delivery as soon as your Q card finance is approval.
- If you are unable to complete your payments please contact Q card. (Q card is the finance provider.)