Terms & Conditions
- If listing does not contain any warranty information then we will provide a 30 day Return to Base warranty. Please check listing carefully for correct warranty period.
- We will replace your item if it is found to be Dead On Arrival (DOA).
- The Buyer must check their item immediately and report any damages or faults to the seller by e-mail within 48hrs of having received their item. Please specify the item title and invoice number. We reserve the rights to refuse any claims that are made after this time frame.
- Buyer has the responsibility and expense of sending back the faulty item to us.
- We do not accept any item return by COD. The return postage must be paid entirely by the Buyer. Buyer must make contact with us for approval prior to item return.
- We will repair the item where possible or send a replacement. Refunds will only be offered where a replacement is not available.
- All warranty claims must be made by the original buyer of the item. Warranty is not transferable beyond original buyer.
- All accessories and bonus gifts are not covered by warranty. E.g. Battery, earphones, cables, carry bags etc.
- Your invoice, delivery docket, buyer details will be required as proof of purchase.
- Warranty valid in New Zealand only.
- We adheres to CGA & FTA as well as all of Trade Me's Terms and Conditions.
Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Normal wear & tear.
- Damage from using goods for a purpose for which they were not designed.
- Damage from neglect or careless storage.
- Damage from having unauthorised repairs carried out.
- Buyers must check item for faults or damages immediately and report it to the seller via e-mail within 48hrs of receiving items. We reserve the right to refuse claims made after this time frame.
- Photos may be requested from Buyer as proof of damage.
- Buyer is liable for the postage fee to return faulty/damaged product for warranty and exchange.
- We is liable for sending replacement warranty item back to buyer, except in the case that the returned item is tested and found not faulty or not in the same condition that buyer reported. In which case, buyer will be required to pay for return postage costs and the item will be sent back at the buyer's expense.
- Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials, cartons and boxes.
- Returns to be accompanied by 'Return Form' which will be emailed to buyer upon notification of problem.
- We must receive all returns within 14 days from accepted del ivery. If an item is returned after the 14 days from accepted delivery, we reserve the right to refuse claims made after this time frame. Item returns to be approved and authorized by Seller before an arranged return is executed.
- Refunds will only be offered on items that arrive Dead on Arrival, are damaged in transit or are defective AND we are unable to repair the item or provide a replacement of equal or greater functionality.
- Refunds will not be offered if items are not compatible with buyers system OR buyer is unable to operate or assemble item. Buyer must ensure that systems are checked for compatibility prior to purchase/bidding.
- Refunds will not be offered after the item has been used.
- Refunds will not be offered if buyer changes their mind, or if item is 'not what you expected'.
- Original postage charges are non-refundable.
- All items must be returned to us for full assessment BEFORE refund will be issued.
- Refunds are processed by us at the end of each week.
The following applies to refunds offered under any/all circumstance other than those listed above:
- Goods must be returned at buyer's expense using registered post or equivalent.
- Goods must be returned in original packaging, complete with all parts and accessories.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the goods are returned in an unreasonable condition.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of having received the package.